Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Sexiest Couple at the Library

There is an Indian couple that comes into the library on a regular basis and they only check out videos and DVDs. Sounds pretty normal, right? But wait! There's a twist.

The videos are all sex-related in some form or fashion. My co-workers and I think they regularly do a sweep of the library catalog searching for the keywords: sex, nudity or erotic.

It's getting to be quite amusing. When the delivery comes in, we always jokingly make catcalls and wolf whistles when we see the latest sexy addition to this couple's movie repertoire.

I think my favorite moment was when "The Passion of Christ" came in as a hold for them. I turned to G. and said, "Boy, are they going to be disappointed!" And then we collapsed into hysterics. I wonder how it went over. Hmmm...

Ever since this couple rolled into town, the library has gotten a whole lot sexier!

No comments: