Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Library Heartthrob

We have a new clerk here at our little library and already he is having an effect on the ladies.

A few days ago, this older lady said to him,

"Did anyone ever tell you that you look like a younger, cuter Woody Harrelson?"

"Um. no."

"And you have a really nice torso. You could be a model. But I bet you get that all the time. I'm not hitting on you, though."

"Uh, okay."

Hmm... Maybe B. SHOULD quit his day job. Wouldn' t that make a great story?

"I was discovered when I was working as a library clerk. Now, I'm a world famous torso model."

It would be like an E! True Hollywood story. In the meantime, I'm sure we will all enjoy watching the little old ladies swoon over B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another good reason to come to the library!

Anonymous said...

That was me...sorry
blue2go