Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm Little on the Inside

One of the things I love about working in a public library is the fact that you get to interact with all kinds of people. And they are not always what they seem. There is one gentleman who is very tall and big and he wears black leather pants and he has swastikas tattooed on the back of his head. Rather scary. A real tough guy.

But...

...he checks out the lamest videos like Knight Rider and Full House. FULL HOUSE?!! Are you kidding me? Maybe he's one of those big guys who are little on the inside.


Yesterday he stopped a library employee in the parking lot and asked him why that school bus was parked there. The library worker looked. Big surprise. There was no school bus.

Uh, I'm backing away slowly...

1 comment:

Gary said...

Wow, a school bus is a pretty big thing to miss (or not, as the case may be). I love the "Unsolicited Reviewer" stories. I almost miss that kind of library entertainment.