Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The String Lady Returns

Remember the String Lady? Well, she returned a few days ago with new craziness for us. First, she approached my female co-worker K. and asked her, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

K. is a no-nonsense person so she said, "No. I will only answer questions about library business."

String Lady: "Could I just whisper it in your ear?"

K: "No."

String Lady: "Well, I just wanted to know if you stuff your bra."

(cue the crickets)

K: "If you have any questions regarding library business, I will be happy to answer them. Otherwise, I can't help you."

String Lady came up with a few more crazy requests but K. ignored her and referred her to our boss.

Never a dull moment...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, but do you...?

such an interesting, revealing as it were, trait of character, you know...

http://xi.lamevaweb.info/