Thursday, May 19, 2005

Yet Again...

The Queen of the Non-Sequitors came in today and as I was checking her items out, she pointed to two children checking out at the next computer. They were both under 5 and they were laughing and being silly.

She said, "Look at those kids!" She started laughing.

I said, "Yeah, they're really cute, huh?"

We both laughed and then she left.

About ten minutes later, the Queen returned. She waited for me to help a customer and then came up to me and said,

"Just so you know, I was laughing WITH those children. Not AT them. There's a difference."

Uh, okay.

She actually felt the need to return to the library to tell me that.

I love that lady.

2 comments:

SquirrleyMojo said...

Ha--great post. I'm not alone (again).

Anonymous said...

Laughing with the kids! Ha ha, good one! She was really laughing AT the kids, but not in a bad or mean way!
blue2go